Saturday, October 17, 2009

After the dance................

This morning I reflect on last night's reflective dance and the conversation that followed. The dance was a battle between my mind and my body. I tried to be in the mantra "This body, this moment, this space"..............difficult. The image of the autumn as the sky turns dark at this moment this morning this space............the wind blows the trees and the leaves let go.............they don't hesitate, they don't choose.............they let go because they have to, they have no choice. I do. I struggle. Oh to be like the autum leaves on the trees...............to be able just to let go. Let go in this body, in this moment and in this space.........

1 comment:

Sparks of Spirit Glass said...

Beautiful blog space Jo!
I appreciate your commentary on the autumn leaves and letting go even though I don't participate in your dance class.

The leaves have help...
the wind blows and the rain tugs....

Perhaps a gentle walk in the rain while breathing in and exhaling long will jump start your process?