Thursday, September 9, 2010

Art In The Pearl 2010

Thankfully, the weather predictors were once again wrong and instead of the forecasted rain for the Labor Day weekend, it was incredibly beautiful, cool sunny and a perfect day to browse and see art in the Park Blocks! The crowds were large and there was a great energy to the weekend. I was delighted to be able to show one pedestal sculpture as well as 3 wall hanging pieces at the Pacific NW Sculptors booth. I also met lots of wonderfully talented fellow members as well as many very enthusiastic browsers at our booth. The pedestal sculpture entitled "Finding Balance In My World" was especially well received. I am aiming to try to make it to some meetings this year and get to know some of the other artist in our group. It is such a talented and diverse group of artists and I look forward to getting more involved in the future.

No comments: