Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dancing through the anger

Today I am dealing with an extreme increase of pain in my wrist and feeling very angry and resentful. I feel as though I have so many gifts to give and the pain of my wrist is standing in the way of my creative passions. This lesson is not an easy one for me to get. Why?? I am having trouble just being with what is................... It was almost a year ago that I created my chairs for The Chair Affair 2010 left handed. I am afraid I am faced with the same challenge once again. I anxiously await my new doctor's appointment trying to enter into it with a sense of renewed hope.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."

- Erma Bombeck

No comments: