Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reflective Practice


"Dance, when you’re broken open. 
Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off. 
Dance in the middle of the fighting. 
Dance in your blood. 
Dance, when you’re perfectly free."
~~Rumi 
 
 Tomorrow night I look forward to attending the
 Reflective Dance Practice with Winky
 I desperately need to MOVE both inside and out 
 A creative expression through and in my body
 to be in touch with myself inside and out
 a moving meditation 
 that will hopefully bring me
 a sense of peace, calm
 present and accepting my body
 at this moment in this place,
 not being able to change what is
 physically limiting with my wrist
 but how I can be with it,
 and begin to accept what is~~~~~~~~ 


1 comment:

Jewish Arts Month said...

“Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us”
Samuel Smiles quotes (Scottish author, 1812-1904)

Lots of sunshine today.....journey toward it today and every day!