Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today's inspiration- hopefulness

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it!"
- Mother Teresa
 Well the cast came off, the splint is on and tomorrow begins the long road back as I begin occupational therapy. The worst is over, there is a light at the end of this 3 year long tunnel and I will soon begin to create again........beginning very slowly but beginning none the less. I am frustrated that I cannot begin to dance again yet and the prospect of merely "witnessing" is too difficult and painful for me right now. I am tired of being on the outside spectating so time and patience will have to be my guide. I have come too far to turn back now.


No comments: