Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Remnants bags by Jo now for sale!





Since a lot of business have gone out around town and left vacant spaces, the phenomenon of "pop-up" shop has been happening. One such shop is in the old historic Millennium Music space on the corner or NW 23 & Johnson. It has been taken over on a temporary basis by Friends of Multnomah County Library and a group of artists and craftspeople who are displaying, and selling their work with part of the proceeds going to our Multnomah County Library. I approached them and we found the perfect rack to display and sell my hand made purses called Remnants, since that is what they are made from! I am excited to "get them out there". I always enjoy sewing them but now they are looking for new homes. I need the space and the library needs new books! A perfect match wouldn't you say? Swing by and check out the pop-up store when you are out and about the neighborhood.

No comments: