Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Run Like a Mother!

Well, I certainly can't run like a mother on Mother's Day but I certainly can work the race to benefit CHAP this year. Even if I wasn't still healing from my broken toe, running has never been my thing. The mission of Run Like a Mother® is to fuel a woman’s journey toward health and wellness, as well as empower with education and training programs and inspire communities, events and races. Run Like a Mother® Isn’t Just a Race, It’s A Way of Life. This year the proceeds from the race will go to The Children's Healing Art Project, an organization that I just began working with. I am looking forward to cheering on the runners as I work the sidelines knowing that I will also be cheering for the kids, healthy or healing, through CHAP! Let the race begin!

No comments: